At Woodley CofE Primary School, we aim to foster the following characteristics in our pupils during Computing lessons:
- Competence in coding for a variety of practical and inventive purposes, including the application of ideas within other subjects.
- The ability to connect with others safely and respectfully, understanding the need to act within the law and with moral and ethical integrity.
- An understanding of the connected nature of devices.
- The ability to communicate ideas well by using applications and devices throughout the curriculum.
- The ability to collect, organise and manipulate data effectively.
|To Code||To Connect||To Communicate||To Collect|
|This concept involves developing an understanding of instructions, logic and sequences.||This concept involves developing an understanding of how to safely connect with others.||This concept involves using apps to communicate one’s ideas.||This concept involves developing an understanding of databases and their uses.|